2020 Registrations Open for AMSA-Offroad in Alberta
2020 Season Registrations open for AMSA Offroad in Alberta
With one of Albertas Clubs, The Second Gear Club leaving CMA to join the ever expanding and LOCAL Sanctioning body AMSA OffRoad. The Organizations are happy to announce the 2020 Registration is open for the Upcoming Harescramble and Cross Country Seasons!
KEEP YOU NUMBER! Sign up Today!
You WILL require a 2020 AMSA-OFFROAD License to compete in the Adult SATURDAY Classes at Second Gear Clubs Races, previously CMA. Your license will be universal and expected at the AMSA-Offroad Events as well. This means, more racing, less money!
When at AMSA Races you will be REQUIRED to have proper NUMBERS & BADGING to keep the series Consistent.
Second Gear Club at date will not require such strict bike number colouring, however they do ask that you Run the NUMBER of your AMSA Sanction License!
Read more about the collaboration of Second Gear Club and AMSA Offroad to bring racing & Money back into Alberta with the Provincial License.
THINGS TO KNOW!
- AMSA OFFROAD Santion Races require PROPER NUMBERS & DECALS
- SGC Events Require AMSA OFFROAD Race License
- SGC Events RECOMMEND AMSA numbers, but not enforced.
- MotoTally RFID Tag is used across Alberta & BC, Same Tag!
- You May be Charged $5 fee or more to replace a RFID Tag at events
- Same Race License AMSA Offroad – Can be used at SGC & AMSA Events!
- There may be an Invermere Event this year for AMSA!!
** Any Referral to AMSA in this article means – AMSA-OFFROAD (cross country side) not MX