UPDATE – YZ250 Electric Start FINALLY available in Canada
Canadian Company Panthera Motors releases its yz250 electric starter to masses, order now.
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/pantheramotorsports/
FASTEST Starting 2 stroke bike ever? The YZ250 is the holeshot king for sure, but this video goes to show electric how instant and fast it is.
Panthera has Sourced, and Created its very own 110Watt DC Power System on the Japanese YZ250 Bike.
Unlike newer Austrian Machines such as KTM & Husqvarna, the Kit Will fit almost ANY Yz250 as the motor has been basically unchanged since 2003. That is something the Competition Can barley even touch in keeping parts and accessories for even 2-3 years throughout the years.
Now that you know there is electric start available for the YZ250, Will you go on the Craigslist, Kijiji hunt for a $3000 bike and make it electric Start? let us know on FACEBOOK
- Panthera worked with Engineers with Yamaha Japan To pick components quality of parts selected.
- Stator Assembly Is now run WET – Perfect fit is required to ensure oil stays in.
- $800USD BASE
- $1538USD for EVERYTHING (battery, 100watt stator, carbon fibre cover, bracket/rectifier)
- Can use your own stator/battery/rectifier with their starter.
YZ250 electric start 2003-2020
This kit includes the following
The electric start can be run on the oem flywheel without the charging system. The motorcycle will start around 200 times before needing a battery charge.
|Stator with lighting current *|
|Main ring gear|
|Gaskets and hardware|
|Battery box *|
|Current rectifier *|
|Push button *|
|Carbon fiber guard *|
Enduro rider Hunter Neuwirth talks about his experience racing his electric starter YZ250 all summer. Thank you Hunter for taking the time to make this video for us.Have you seen how fast he takes off 😱#YZ250#YZ250X#GNCC#EnduroHunter is not affiliated to Panthera in any way.https://www.pantheramotorsports.com/us/yz250-electric-start.html
Posted by Panthera Motorsports on Thursday, October 1, 2020
Contact Panthera Motorsports
- Panthera Motorsports
- [email protected]
* DBNEWS does not receive any affiliate or referral income from this posting, While we love this product, we do not endorse it in any way shape or form.