2019 Beta RR Racing Models on way – 125 2 Stroke – 430 4 Stroke
The Beta RR Racing MY 2019, the race-ready version of the Enduro Beta presented in June, is now being released on the market. The Racing versions are manufactured to the same specifications that Beta Factory rider Steve Holcombe used to become 2017 Enduro GP World Champion and allowed Beta to clinch the Enduro GP Manufacturers’ World Championship Title.
Availability – End of October 2018
For 2019, there are a total of 7 different RR Racing models offered including the addition of the new RR Racing 125 RR! Other racing model sizes return as well providing racers with many choices to suit their riding style. These returning models include 250 and 300cc 2-stroke as well as 350, 390, 430, and 480cc 4-stroke.
With many features added to the standard models, the RR Racing line includes the following updates for 2019 that are unique to the model range including:
PHOTOS – BETA Motor
ZF ø 48 mm closed cartridge fork with anodized slider: stiffer and more resistant to wear, while providing less friction. SKF low-friction fork seals and wipers are also installed.
- New fork shoes (yoke): stiffer and lighter.
- New fork guards: designed together with the shoe to combine practicality and design while providing more strength.
- Fully redesigned ZF shock: with more compact 46 mm piston, about 300g lighter. The new piston has been designed to ensure more stable operation as the oil temperature varies, while increasing sensitivity to enhance comfort and traction. The small upper base and reservoir have also been redesigned to be farther away from the exhaust pipe while minimizing weight. The new spring is also lighter.
- Black anodized triple clamps.
The range includes all those aesthetic and practical features one expects from a real Racing bike:
- Quick-release front wheel pin: speeds up tire repairs, saving precious seconds in race situations.
- Vertigo hand guards: modern design, tough and “In-Mold” graphics; ideal for extreme off-road riding.
- Black Aluminium footrests: light and sturdy, with a broader contact patch and steel pegs to ensure maximum, long-lasting grip under all conditions.
- Rear sprocket with anodized aluminum core and steel teeth: an unbeatable combination of lightness and durability.
- Red Aluminium chain tensioner blocks. providing quick and precise adjustments to the chain
- Racing seat with document pocket.
- Black anodized shift/brake pedals.
- Transmission oil cap, engine oil cap and oil filter cap in red anodized aluminum.
- Racing graphics and red rim stickers.
RR Racing 125 cc 2-stroke
- Same front and rear suspension as the larger Racing models.
- New cylinder, with modified exhaust port and timing charts.
- New exhaust flange.
- New exhaust valve system and new boosters.
- New clutch cover with air bleed system to give the clutch improved feel, a modified oil filler cap position.
- New clutch basket.
- New expansion chamber.VIEW PDF 2019 BETA RR CATALOG